Frequent Camping Scheme
To Print a copy of the L.D.A. Terms & Conditions
(High Light document, Copy then Paste)
LEICESTERSHIRE D.A (LDA) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REVISED DECEMBER 2013
TO TAKE EFFECT FROM THE AGM 2014
Leicestershire DA – Frequent Camping Scheme – Version C – 2013 Revised for 2014
LEICESTERSHIRE DA (LDA) – FREQUENT CAMPING SCHEME
[P1] – to provide an incentive and reward scheme that acknowledges loyalty and support from regular attendance at LDA rallies during each camping year.
AIM OF THE SCHEME
[A1] – to encourage C&CC members to attend LDA weekend rallies & for LDA MEMBERS ONLY any Leicestershire DA T.H.S.more regularly through the introduction of the
LDA frequent camping scheme.
[A2] – the scheme will provide a free / subsidised camping benefit to those members who accumulate 10, 20 or 30 points camping during a particular scheme year (1/2 point is awarded for every night camped)
OPERATION OF THE SCHEME
Accumulating Scheme Vouchers
[S1] – any C&CC member camping with LDA who accumulates 10 rally points within the scheme year will qualify for one LDA frequent camping voucher with a redemption value of £10
[S2] – any LDA member camping with LDA who subsequently accumulates 20 rally points within the same scheme year will qualify for a second LDA frequent camping voucher with a redemption value of £10
[S3] – any LDA member camping with LDA who subsequently accumulates 30 rally points within the same scheme year will qualify for a third LDA frequent camping voucher with a redemption value of £10
[S4] – The maximum number of vouchers per membership is three per scheme year.
[S5] – it is the responsibility of the qualifying member to inform the LDA committee that they are entitled to a
voucher, and if necessary to provide the DA with their home address details in order to receive the voucher.
Spending Scheme Vouchers
[S6] – each valid LDA frequent camping voucher can be redeemed as part or full payment towards any LDA weekend rally attendance up until the expiration date shown on the voucher, with the exception of LDA Christmas & New Year Meet & any LDA T.H.S.
- Vouchers are non-transferrable to another club member
- Can only be redeemed in conjunction with a valid membership card with the same name & number
- Multiple vouchers (max 3 per membership) can be used in a single redemption (ie they can be added together)
- Can be used by the named member to pay site fees only
- Where site fees are less than the value of the voucher(s) – no refund will be given.
- Where site fees are more than the value of the voucher(s) – the balance is to be paid by the camper
[S7] – vouchers presented to the rally steward will be treated as full or part payment for the rally fees, and the Meet Attendance Sheet will be completed as normal.
- Where site fees are less than the value of the voucher(s)
- ‘V’ should be written in the fee collected column
- Where site fees are more than the value of the voucher(s)
- ‘V’ and the balance paid by the camper should be written in the fee collected column
[S8] – all vouchers collected should be signed by the steward and returned to the Treasurer along with all other
Documentation and monies in the normal way:-
[T1] – the Leicestershire DA Frequent Camping Scheme (hereafter referred to as the scheme) has been agreed by the LDA committee and is subject to the following terms and conditions
[T2] – the scheme will be administered by LDA Treasurer, who will be responsible to the committee
For the Administration and maintenance of attendance records, vouchers, and any other pertinent paperwork. The Treasurer will include a report on the scheme in their monthly report to the DA committee.
[T3] – the LDA committee reserve the right to cancel, or amend the terms and conditions of the scheme at any time
[T4] – the scheme will be annually reviewed by the committee at their December meeting :
- To evaluate the costs to the DA during the current financial year.
- To determine the continuance, cancellation or any alteration to the scheme for the next scheme year.
- To determine the redemption value of the voucher for the next scheme year.
[T5] – the scheme is open to members of any C&CC & Leicestershire District Association only.
[T6] – the scheme year will commence from the first LDA’s Rally following the DA’s AGM, and will terminate at the DA’s next AGM Rally.
[T7] – attendance at any Temporary Holiday Site (THS) will NOT qualify under this scheme unless you are an LDA member.
[T8] – no credits will be awarded to any member due to a rally being cancelled for whatever reason.
[T9] – any complaints regarding the scheme should be made in writing to the committee
Leicestershire DA Frequent Camping Scheme (the scheme) – refers to the scheme described in this document
weekend rally attendance – is determined by the following criteria
- Limited to LDA rallies and THS’s (also includes 3 or 4 day meets / events)
- Specifically excludes all other C&CC groups themed, regional and national meets – even if block
- Bookings are made through LDA (ie Goose Fair, CCR, NFOL etc)
- So as not to be disadvantaged, LDA THS stewards will be awarded one weekend rally attendance for each THS which coincides with a regular LDA weekend rally.
- ½ point will be issued for every night camped. Ie: 1 night = ½ point – 2 nights = 1 point and so on
- Stewards of any LDA camping weekend or THS will not receive any points
- The qualifying name and membership number will be that officially registered on the Meet Attendance Sheet
- For the avoidance of doubt, names and membership numbers officially registered on the Meet Attendance
- Sheet will be used to determine the number of qualifying accumulated meets during the scheme year
- Scheme Year – refers to the year in which weekend rally attendances will be counted. This will run from the first weekend meet after the LDA AGM and will end with the weekend of the next AGM
- LDA Frequent Camping Voucher –
- Maximum of three vouchers per membership per scheme year
- Vouchers are printed on watermarked paper each with a unique security number
- Each voucher has an expiry date which will be the end of the year after the start of the scheme year
- e.g scheme year starts March 2013 expiry date will be 31st December 2014
- Each voucher is signed by the Chairman and signed and dated by the Treasurer
- Each voucher will contain the name and membership number of the qualifying member
- Each voucher has a redemption value of £10.00, but has no financial value (ie cannot be exchanged / part
- Exchanged for cash)
- Vouchers are non-transferrable
- Vouchers are non-refundable
- Damaged, mutilated or altered vouchers are invalid and non-replaceable
- – duplicate vouchers or vouchers that have not been issued by the LDA Treasurer are invalid